Mike is an Associate in Melick & Porter's Connecticut office. His practice focuses on employment law, professional liability, transportation law, and general liability. Mike has extensive experience litigating complex, high exposure matters and has successfully defended his clients in Connecticut State and Federal courts against a variety of claims.
Mike is a cum laude graduate of Hartwick College, where he also was a member of the football team. He obtained his Juris Doctor from Villanova University School of Law and was awarded the American Society of Legal Writers Scribes Award for his case note, "The First Circuit Strikes Out in Jones v. City of Boston: A Pitch for Practical Significance in Disparate Impact Claims" (60 Vill. L. Rev. 411 (2015)). During law school, Mike also worked as a certified student attorney with the Villanova Civil Justice Clinic, where he represented the interests of indigent community members in a variety of civil matters.
In his free time, Mike likes to spend time with his wife, daughter, and dog, play guitar, cook BBQ, and golf.
- Villanova University School of Law (2015)
- Hartwick College, cum laude (2012)
Awards and Honors
- 2014 Award for Best Student-Authored Article
- Scribes Award, American Society of Legal Writers
- Finalist, Louis Jackson Memorial Writing Competition (2014-15)
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Fairfield County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- New Haven County Bar Association