Peter is a partner in Melick & Porter's Boston office with nearly twenty years of legal experience. He is a graduate of Boston University, and Suffolk University Law School. Peter started his legal practice at Hale & Dorr, before joining a smaller insurance defense practice. Over the last several years he has devoted himself to working with insurance companies and their insureds in the defense of a variety of liability claims, including insurance coverage and bad faith litigation.
Peter has successfully represented businesses and individual clients in Massachusetts state and federal courts. He has numerous jury trials to his credit and has argued before the Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court and Appeals Court.
Peter served as the Chief Production Editor for Suffolk Transnational Law Review and was a member of the school’s Jessup Moot Court team. He has also taught the introduction to legal research and writing class and appellate writing at New England Law | Boston.
Peter lives with his family in Somerville and enjoys spending time camping in New Hampshire.
- U.S. District Court, Massachusetts
- First Circuit Court of Appeals, Massachusetts
- Suffolk University Law School, JD/MBA (2003)
- Boston University, College of Arts and Sciences, B.A. (1999)
Awards and Honors
- Suffolk University Law School Jurisprudence Award, Property
- Jessup International Moot Court Team
- Suffolk University Law School, Dean’s List 1999-2002