Syd is a cum laude graduate of the University of Massachusetts at Dartmouth and a cum laude graduate of Suffolk University Law School. During law school, he was the recipient of the Goodwin Scholarship for Best Trial Advocacy. Syd is an active member of the Suffolk University Law School Alumni Association. Syd previously practiced at Regan & Kiely LLP and Tucker, Heifetz & Saltzman in Boston. He is experienced in a wide range of civil litigation including general liability, premises liability, product liability, professional liability, and insurance coverage. Syd has tried cases in the district court, superior court, and federal district court.
Syd is admitted to practice law in Massachusetts, Rhode Island, the United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts and the First Circuit Court of Appeals.
- Rhode Island
- First Circuit Court of Appeals
- Suffolk University Law School, J.D., cum laude (1999)
- University of Massachusetts Dartmouth, B.S., cum laude (1996)
Awards and Honors
- Goodwin Scholarship for Best Trial Advocacy (1998)
- Suffolk University Law School Alumni Association