Christian has extensive experience in complex litigation matters, including bench and jury trials, arbitrations, administrative proceedings, and mediations. His corporate counseling includes risk assessment and contract review. He is admitted to the state and federal courts of Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and Rhode Island. Christian's practice has earned him selections as a “Massachusetts Super Lawyer” and a “Massachusetts Rising Star Attorney” in Boston Magazine and New England Super Lawyers Magazine.
Christian is active in both national and state bar associations. He has served as the Vice Chair of the American Bar Association YLD’s Health Law Committee, and he was co-editor of the Committee’s inaugural newsletter. Additionally, Christian is a member of the Massachusetts Bar Association, where he was appointed to the Civil Litigation Section Council. He is also a member of the New Hampshire and Rhode Island Bar Associations, and the Massachusetts Defense Lawyers Association. Christian is active with his alma mater and currently serves on the University of Vermont’s Boston Regional Alumni Board. His other memberships include the Oxford and Cambridge Society of New England and the National Eagle Scout Association.
Christian received his Bachelor of Arts from the University of Vermont with college and departmental honors. He also studied international relations and English at the University of Oxford, St. Catherine’s College. He earned his Juris Doctor from the University of Maine School of Law where he received the Pro Bono Publico award.
Christian resides in Hamilton, Massachusetts with his wife and their son.
- New Hampshire
- Rhode Island
- First Circuit Court of Appeals
- University of Maine School of Law, J.D. (2006)
- University of Vermont, B.A. (2002)
Awards and Honors
- Massachusetts Super Lawyer (2017-2021)
- Massachusetts Rising Star Attorney (2015-2016)
- American Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Massachusetts Defense Lawyers Association
- New Hampshire Bar Association
- Rhode Island Bar Association
- National Eagle Scout Association
- Oxford and Cambridge Society of New England
- UVM Alumni Association, Boston Regional Board