Mary Cate is an Associate in Melick & Porter's Boston office. Her practice focuses on defense of civil matters including general liability, and construction law. Mary Cate graduated from Roger Williams University, cum laude, in 2013 with Bachelor of Arts Degrees in Dance and Performance Studies and Communications with a focus on Public Relations. After college she worked at Tufts Medical Center in Boston for over nine years in various patient related and non-patient related roles.
Mary Cate then pursued her JD from New England Law | Boston, where she received a Sandra Day O'Connor Honors Scholarship and CALI Excellence for the Future Awards in Hospital Law and Federal Courts. Mary Cate graduated from New England Law | Boston in 2023.
- New England Law | Boston (2023)
- Roger Williams University (2013)
Awards and Honors
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Hospital Law
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Federal Courts
- Sandra Day O'Connor Honors Scholarship