Bob rejoined the firm in 2021 after several years at firms similarly specializing in complex civil litigation. He has extensive experience handling general liability, construction, liquor liability, premises liability, products liability, transportation, and toxic torts. He has tried cases in the Massachusetts District and Superior Court and the United States District Court.
Prior to his work as a civil trial attorney, Bob worked as an Assistant District Attorney in the Middlesex District Attorney's Office. During his tenure, he investigated and prosecuted numerous major felonies including drug trafficking, motor vehicle homicide, and crimes of violence. He also argued cases before the Massachusetts Appeals Court and The Supreme Judicial Court.
Outside of the office, Bob lives in Melrose with his wife and three boys. He enjoys watching his sons' athletic events and is an avid golfer.
- New Hampshire
- United States District Court of Massachusetts
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- New Hampshire Bar Association
- New England Law, J.D. (1995)
- Boston College, Carroll School of Management, B.S. (1990)
- Melrose Youth Hockey (Board of Directors)
- Friends of Flynn Rink (Board Member)
- City of Melrose Charter Review Committee (Mayoral Appointee)