Steve studied business and psychology at Indiana University where he earned a bachelor’s degree. He then attended Quinnipiac University School of Law and was honored with the Dean's Scholarship award. Following graduation from law school, Steve joined a small law firm in Danbury, Connecticut where he grew his practice for eleven years before joining Melick & Porter. Steve is admitted to practice in New York and Connecticut, and has substantial experience in both the state and federal court systems. Steve concentrates his practice on the defense of general liability, transportation, and workers’ compensation matters.
Steven resides in Danbury, Connecticut with his wife Evelyn and son Joshua.
- New York
- Second Circuit Court of Appeals
- Quinnipiac University School of Law, J.D. (2001)
- Indiana University, B.A. Psychology (1998)
Awards and Honors
- Quinnipiac University School of Law Dean's Scholarship Award
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Brookfield Chamber of Commerce (Board of Directors)