Lauren is an Associate in the firm's Boston office. Lauren's practice focuses on general liability, toxic tort litigation, product liability, and employment law. Lauren represents clients in both state and federal court as well as state administrative agencies. Prior to joining Melick & Porter, Lauren worked at a Boston law firm practicing employment law and toxic tort defense.
Lauren majored in Political Theory and Constitutional Democracy, and Social Relations Policy at Michigan State University. She then went on to attend Northeastern University School of Law. During law school, Lauren completed four cooperative study programs at the Suffolk County District Attorney's Office, the ACLU-Women's Rights Project, and two Boston law firms. Lauren was also the chair of Law Students for Reproductive Justice and a member of the Women's Law Caucus.
When away from the office, Lauren enjoys spending time with her family, traveling, and cheering on the Michigan State Spartans.
- United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- Northeastern University School of Law (2016)
- Michigan State University (2013)
- Defense Research Institute
- Defense Lawyers Association
Awards and Honors
- Massachusetts Super Lawyers "Rising Star" (2021-Present)