Elizabeth is an Associate in the Boston office. She is focusing her defense practice upon general liability, property claims, and insurance coverage.
Elizabeth graduated magna cum laude from Boston College in 2016 with a degree in Political Science. At BC she served as the co-captain of the mock trial program. Elizabeth graduated cum laude from Washington University School of Law in 2019. During her time there she had the opportunity to work at the office of the United States Attorney in the Eastern District of Missouri, as well as with the Boston City Law Department. She was also part of the Prosecution Clinic through the Circuit Attorney’s Office of Saint Louis.
Elizabeth started her legal practice with the Middlesex District Attorney’s Office as an Assistant District Attorney. Before joining Melick & Porter, she spent an additional two years with the Essex County District Attorney’s Office where she rose to become the supervisor of the Domestic Violence Unit at Lynn District Court.
Outside of the office, Elizabeth enjoys attending local art events, exploring nature, and traveling.
- Washington University School of Law (2019)
- Boston College, magna cum laude (2016)
Awards and Honors
- Program Coordinator for Boston College Mock Trial
- Two-Time Mock Trial Opening Round Championship Series (Member)
- NAGLY (North Shore Alliance for GLBTQ+ Youth
- North Shore Art Community
- Juvenile Diversion Coordinator, Middlesex District Attorney’s Office
- More Than Words