Malik is an Associate in our Boston office. He is a graduate of the University of London and received his law degrees from Georgetown and Berkeley Law. His practice focuses on general liability and product liability.
Prior to joining Melick & Porter, Malik practiced in Massachusetts and New York. He has state and federal court experience. He also has practiced in the United Kingdom, and has represented clients in the London Court of International Arbitration.
Malik is also a lecturer at Boston University School of Law teaching Evidence. Outside the office, Malik enjoys playing squash and spending time with his wife and son.
- University of California, Berkeley Law, LL.M in Business and Corporate Laws
- Georgetown University Law Center LL.M in International Legal Studies
- University of Law, London Bar Professional Training Course
- University of London (SOAS) LL.B
Awards and Honors
- Academic Scholarship by Advanced Degree Programs Office of the University of California, Berkeley Law
- Lecturer, Boston University School of Law
- South Asian Bar Association of Boston, Elected Board of Director
- Harvard Law Ames Moot Court Competition, Judge
- The Honorable Society of Lincoln's Inn, Barrister-at-Law in England & Wales
- High Courts of Pakistan, Advocate
- Attorney for the Pakistan Association of Greater Boston
- Volunteer Lawyers Project Member