Laura graduated from Merrimack College summa cum laude and is a cum laude graduate of New England Law | Boston. Laura was published as a member of the New England Law Review and was a Dean's Scholarship recipient.
As a student, Laura gained experience at the Suffolk County District Attorney's Office and successfully argued an appeal before the Massachusetts Appeals Court. Laura has served as a law clerk to the Justices of the Massachusetts Superior Court and for the Honorable James R. Lemire at the Massachusetts Appeals Court.
Laura’s practices cover a variety of matters including insurance coverage, general liability, professional liability, and premises liability.
Outside of the office, Laura enjoys practicing yoga and spending time with her family and friends.
- New England Law | Boston, J.D., cum laude (2017)
- Merrimack College, B.A., summa cum laude (2014)
Awards and Honors
- New England Law| Boston Dean's Scholarship recipient, 2014-2017
- New England Scholar Award, 2016-2017
- New England Law| Boston Public Service Public Service Honor Roll, 2015-2016