Kyle is an Associate in Melick & Porter's Boston office.
Kyle worked for various Philadelphia-area law firms while attending Drexel University's Thomas R. Kline School of Law. At Drexel, Kyle was the Lead Research Editor of the Drexel Law Review, a Dean's List honoree, a recipient of the Award for Outstanding Achievement in Workers' Compensation Law, a member of the Business Law Society, a full-tuition scholarship recipient, and a volunteer for the Student Bar Association mentor program.
Kyle still mentors law students in the Philadelphia area and has completed over 50 hours of pro bono service with the SeniorLaw Helpline.
Kyle began his undergraduate studies at St. Bonaventure University in New York, where he was a member of the NCAA Division One Soccer team and an Atlantic 10 Commissioner's Honor Roll honoree. He ultimately graduated summa cum laude from West Chester University with a bachelor's degree, where he was a member of the varsity soccer team that went to the NCAA Division Two national championship game.
Outside the office, Kyle likes to watch Philly sports and read. He also enjoys striving for new fitness goals. Kyle completed the 2022 Philadelphia Marathon and likes to hike.
- Drexel University’s Thomas R. Kline School of Law (2023)
- West Chester University, summa cum laude (2020)
Awards and Honors
- Drexel Law Review, Lead Research Editor
- Rising Advocate Scholar, full-tuition scholarship
- Dean’s List, Drexel University’s Thomas R. Kline School of Law
- Award for Outstanding Achievement in Workers’ Compensation Law
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Boston Bar Association
- Student Bar Association Mentor Program
- Pro bono for SeniorLaw Helpline