Diane is a cum laude graduate of New England Law | Boston. She received the New England Scholar Award during all three years of law school and was honored to receive the President Anna E. Hirsch Award at graduation. Diane served as the Managing Editor of the New Journal on Criminal and Civil Confinement from 2010-2011. Following law school, Diane entered private practice with a small Boston trial firm where she gained experience in personal injury, workers’ compensation, and general civil litigation matters. Following this and before joining Melick & Porter, Diane worked in-house for Liberty Mutual handling all aspects of commercial claims. Diane’s practice continues to focus on professional liability and general liability matters.
Diane is admitted to practice in the state and federal courts in Massachusetts and New Hampshire.
Outside of the office, Diane volunteers in a number of public interest areas and provides pro bono services to local service agencies.
- New Hampshire
- New England Law | Boston, J.D., cum laude (2011)
- Suffolk University, B.A., summa cum laude (2007)
Awards and Honors
- President Anna E. Hirsch Award
- New England Scholar Award
- Pi Sigma Alpha (Political Science Honorary Society)
- Delta Alpha Pi (Suffolk University Honorary Society)